GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
As part of the VIGIPIRATE plan, the identity card number and its expiry date will be requested from each passenger for verification with the relevant services.
HELI EVENEMENTS is a French helicopter company, under the permanent control of the Direction Générale de l’Aviation Civile and the OSAC.
We have the following approvals:
For public passenger transport
CTA: Air Transport Certificate N° FR.AOC.0082
For Specialised Commercial Operations (filming/heliporting)
SPO “Haut Risque” FR.SPO.217 – Ed01
Certificate of approval FR.CAMO.0126 for the management of airworthiness monitoring.
CONDITIONS FOR SIGHTSEEING TOURS
- Sightseeing tours take place according to the schedule programmed throughout the year.
- Bookings can be made by telephone on 02 35 80 94 16, by e-mail email@example.com, or on our website.
- Tours are carried out aboard an Ecureuil AS350 B3e / H125 single-engine helicopter with a capacity of 5 passengers + pilot (1 passenger in the front and 4 in the rear).
- The helicopter can be configured for 6 passengers on board + 1 pilot on certain flights (installation of a two-seater bench, limited to 2 passengers weighing 65 kg max).
- Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. In accordance with the law, after the purchase of a service and after the legal period of 7 days (article L 121-16 of the French Consumer Code), no reimbursement will be made.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient of the gift voucher to contact Héli Événements to schedule their flight. After 1 year, the gift voucher will be considered lost and non-refundable.
- The recipient of the gift voucher may cancel and postpone their flight up to 7 days before the date of the scheduled flight. After this time, the reservation cannot be changed or refunded.
- Children aged 12 and over may travel alone.
- People with reduced mobility must be informed at the time of booking, so that special boarding arrangements can be made.
- Elderly people may take a flight.
- The maximum weight authorised per passenger is 110kg. Above this weight, please contact us.
- Identification is required. Driving licences are not valid. (As part of the vigipirate plan, a check is carried out with the authorities for each passenger).
- If the passenger is absent or late on the day and at the time set for boarding, the service will be considered lost and will not be reimbursed or carried out at a later date.
- For flights departing from Rouen-Boos (76), the meeting point is in the terminal hall. Free parking is available.
- For flights departing from Deauville St Gatien (14) the meeting point is on the outdoor terrace on the 1st floor of the terminal. Pay parking is available.
- Flights departing from Caen-Carpiquet (14) meet in the terminal hall. Pay parking is available.
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes before their scheduled flight time with their valid identity card and gift card.
- The aircraft captain is authorised to refuse boarding to any person likely to interfere with the operation or safety of the flight.
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND PRICES :
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, in accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer Code, Internet users do not have a right of withdrawal when purchasing tickets on our site.
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking, by telephone by credit card, online on our website or in our offices by cheque, cash, credit card or bank transfer.
Payment of a deposit of 30% on booking and the balance before take-off, by cheque, cash, credit card or bank transfer.
Prices are published inclusive of all taxes, with the exception of certain airport taxes levied locally.
Aerial work (filming, lifting, etc.)
Payment of a 30% deposit on booking and the balance on receipt of invoice.
Weather reports do not allow us to definitively anticipate the feasibility of the flight in advance. In the event of poor visibility or weather conditions that do not allow the flight to take place safely, the flight will be cancelled and tickets will be postponed to a later date. By way of information, rain, wind, or cold alone do not constitute obstacles to the flight.
In the event of a technical problem or visit required by the maintenance programme, the flight will be cancelled and tickets will be rescheduled at a later date.
Cancellation by HELI EVENEMENTS
Weather reports do not allow us to definitively anticipate the feasibility of the flight in advance. In the event of poor visibility or weather conditions that do not allow the flight to be carried out safely, the mission will be cancelled. No fee will be charged and the deposit will be refunded. In the case of multi-day missions, the flight hours flown will remain due.
Cancellation by the customer for sightseeing tours :
The beneficiary of a gift voucher or a reservation for a tourist flight may cancel and postpone his/her flight up to 7 days before the date of the scheduled flight.
After this time, the reservation cannot be changed and the flight cannot be rescheduled.
Confirmation of the final timetable and weather forecast will be sent by e-mail the day before the flight in order to have an accurate bulletin.
If the passenger is absent or late on the day and at the time set for boarding, the service will be considered lost and will not be reimbursed or carried out at a later date.
Cancellation by the customer for all air taxi flights:
If cancelled between 2 months and 15 days before the flight, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
If cancelled between 15 days and 7 days before the flight, 50% of the total amount will be charged.
If cancelled between 7 days and the day before the flight, 75% of the total amount will be charged
If cancelled on the day of the flight, 100% of the total amount will be charged
Only for tourist flights
Our company is regularly chartered for multi-day missions (under contract). Some missions may be extended at short notice and are given priority.
In this case, the flight will be cancelled and tickets will be rescheduled for a later date.
If the number of passengers registered on the flight is insufficient (minimum 5 seats), the flight will be cancelled and tickets will be postponed to a later date.
You will be notified of the cancellation as soon as possible, by e-mail or by telephone to the contact details given at the time of booking. Héli Evénements will not be liable for any travel or accommodation costs incurred by passengers in travelling to the site. The decision to cancel or interrupt a flight rests solely with the pilot in command.
LUGGAGE / BAGS
For everyone’s comfort and safety, no bags or handbags will be allowed on board.
- One item of baggage weighing less than 20 kg is permitted per passenger.
- Its size is limited by the carrying capacity of our aircraft to a volume of L.80cm X W.25cm X H.50 cm. One piece of hand baggage is tolerated in the cabin (type: computer, attaché case, handbag, etc.).
- Depending on the load of the helicopter, some baggage may be transported later by land or air (at an additional cost) due to its weight or volume.
- Our helicopters must take off under weight and balance conditions compatible with flight safety and in compliance with current regulations.
- Please let us know the exact nature of your baggage if it is oversized.
- No bags or handbags
You are also reminded that certain materials transported by air are classified as hazardous and are subject to special regulations.
DANGEROUS GOODS :
Air transport regulations impose strict rules for everyone’s safety.
Regulation (EU) N°965/2012 (IR-OPS) – AMC1 CAT.GEN.MPA.200(e) Transport of dangerous goods
The following are prohibited from transport:
- Gas cylinders, camping gas stoves.
- Pressurised containers, aerosols (except perfumes, toiletries, medicines).
- Corrosive, oxidising, irritant, toxic products, acids, wet batteries, paints, etc.
- Explosives (ammunition, firecrackers, fireworks, rockets, etc.).
- Flammable products (fuel oil, petrol, etc.).
- Radioactive materials.
- Magnetic materials.
- Lithium batteries.
- All Hoverboard-type devices.